Drain the Bermuda Triangle It has, over the past century, claimed many ships, planes and people all mysteriously disappearing without trace within its boundaries. But what do we really know about this 500,000 square mile expanse of ocean?
In this one-hour special, National Geographic Channel explores the Bermuda Triangle's ominous reputation by draining the water from it to see what exactly lies below the surface of the mythical triangle. With the aid of data from sophisticated sonar surveys, see what the ocean floor looks like below the Bermuda Triangle.
Bermuda Triangle Latest Disappearances in 21st Century
Around 129 planes have disappeared over the waters in the Bermuda Triangle between 1945 and 2008. After 2008, documented cases of unexplained aircraft disappearances in the area simply seem to stop, which deepens the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle even more. Detailed information about aircraft disappearances that occurred during World War II and shortly afterward can be found from numerous sources, as these events have become legendary in the unexplained and paranormal world.
However, reports on recent unexplained aircraft disappearances are much harder to find, possibly because of advances in modern technology. The three most recent include:
- 2005- June 20, a Piper PA- 23 vanished between Treasure Cay, Bahamas and Ft Pierce, Florida with three people aboard
- 2007- April 10, a Piper PA- 46-310P disappeared near Berry Islands with only the pilot on board
- 2008- December 15, a Britten Norman Islander vanished near the Windward Islands with 11 passengers aboard
Not all disappearances are related to mysterious circumstances, but the number is staggering when you calculate the odds of so many aircraft and ships disappearing in a specific region. Obviously, a percentage would be due to engine failures, squalls and other sudden storms.
- June 18, 2003 - Frank and Romina Leone left Boynton Beach Inlet, Florida in their 16-foot boat for a day excursion. They and their boat were never found. The couple was fondly remembered in a June 24, 2003, SunSentinel article that reports Romina was looking forward to her first fishing trip on the boat with her husband, Frank. The Leones launched their boat on a Wednesday afternoon and when the young couple failed to show up at each of their jobs in West Palm Beach in the next couple of days, coworkers, friends and family feared the worst. The Coast Guard launched a rescue mission early Friday morning, which covered over 35,700 square miles from Miami to Savannah, Georgia before it was called off around 6 pm the following Monday.
- October-November, 2003 - A fishing boat with the tragically ironic name of "What's Left" was found capsized on a beach near Cape Canaveral. In an article, human remains found on the boat were believed to be one of the missing boaters: Gary Lisk, 61, Neil Eddleman, 47 and son, Neil Allen Eddleman, 13, who left on October 17 for a day fishing trip. The wreckage washed up 527 miles away from where the trio had launched at Gordon Pass. How the boat ended up where it was found baffled authorities, who could only speculate that the boat may have been caught in the Atlantic Gulf Stream, a slow moving current that travels up the eastern U.S. coast.
March 23, 2004 - A 19-foot fishing boat owned by 40-year-old fishing enthusiast Glen Jamison left Hudson, Florida around 4 am Sunday, and was scheduled to return that night. The boat was discovered 32 miles west of Egmont Key, Florida, but Jamison was missing. According to the St. Petersburg Times, although Jamison loved to fish he could not swim at all. When the boat was found, the engine was tilted up with fishing line wrapped around the propeller. A nearby knife led family members and authorities to the conclusion that Jamison had been trying to cut the fishing line off of the propeller when he fell overboard.
Bermuda Triangle Pictures Bermuda Triangle Pictures
The reason to post the Bermuda triangle History in Urdu (Barmuda Triangle History in Urdu) is to provide information in urdu language. You...
Mystery of Bermuda Triangle: A special program of tv9 Mumbai Part 1 Mystery of Bermuda Triangle: A special program of tv9 Mumbai Par...
Bruce Gernon - A Survivor Of The Bermuda Triangle Bruce Gernon is one of the lucky man who survived alive from Bermuda Triangle's d...
Bermuda Tikon aur Dajjal Book in Urdu is the Best book about Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Maulana Asim Umar. Maulana told in this the detail...
The view of Bermuda Triangle is taken from the Google Earth. Bermuda Triangle Google Earth Map pictures are below. Bermuda Triangl...
The Bermuda triangle is located off the South-Eastern coast of United States in the Atlantic Ocean. You can see in the Bermuda Triangle Ma...
Now only two picture of Bermuda Trinagle Sky View are available. I'll try my best to get more real pictures of bermuda triangle. ...
Malaysia Plane MH370 Has Been Spotted Somewhere Near Bermuda Triangle. Shocking Videos Release Today. The Missing Malaysian Flight MH370 ...
Bermuda Triangle and Dajjal Urdu Book pdf... This book is for urdu readers.. Raed this book and know mysterious information about bermuda tr...